Office of School Counseling » Enrolling at AHS

Enrolling at AHS


  1. Current Driver's license or ID
  2.  A Utility Bill (gas,electric, water, landline telephone or cable)
Summer Office Hours:

You will need to bring the following original documents to complete enrollment:

1. Proof of Residence: Three documents in total that show the parent or guardian’s name and home address (within 3 months).

a. One must be a Utility Bill (gas,electric, water, telephone, cable)

b. One must be a Driver’s License or ID card with current address

c. Any one of the following:

  • Car, Health, or Home Insurance Premium
  • Medical or other health insurance statement
  • Car Registration
  • AFDC document
  • Letter from employer on office letterhead
  • Check warrant stub
  • Credit Card/Bank Statement
  • Cellular phone Statement
  • Rental agreement that includes name and telephone number of landlord


2. Verification of Student Birth date:

  • Birth certificate (preferred)
  • Passport/Permanent Residency Card


3. Parent/Guardian Identification:

  • Valid photo ID


4. Immunization Records

  • CHDP Physical Exam for Kindergarten and 1st grade entry
  • Dental Exam for Kindergarten and 1st grade entry

* Attention 7th and 8th grade Parents: TDAP Booster must be updated (last dose must be given on or after student’s seventh birthday) to complete enrollment.


5. School Transfer papers or last report card (needed for proper placement)


6. Individualized Education Program (IEP): required for students receiving special education services.


We reserve the right to ask for additional verification if necessary. Home visits may be conducted by school and/or district personnel to verify your child’s residence. Any changes in address or phone number must be reported immediately.


The Enrollment Form is available in PDF.

Class registration vs Enrollment