Teacher’s Office Hours
- M-Fri: 1:25-3:30pm (depending on teacher schedule)
- Use this time to check the Google classroom to make sure you are aware of updates and assignments
- Be sure to meet with your teachers during Extended Home Learning (EHL) time (aka OFFICE HOURS) to ask questions right away if you do not understand concepts or need any clarification
- Check with your teachers for the zoom link for Office Hours
- AP Ambassadors is a student led program for all AP/Hon and regular courses
- Provide one-on-one tutoring or group tutoring sessions
- Help students with homework and understanding new concepts
- Fill out tutoring request form Tutoring Request Form
- Reach out to Ms. Padilla at email@example.com with additional questions.
After School Tutoring
- Tutoring by staff and AFE student tutors in English, Math, Science, Social Studies, GFSF, Spanish and Mandarin
- Tech support available for Google Docs, Classroom, Slides; Flipgride, Kami, DocHub and (by appointment) Adobe Photoshop and Premier Pro
- Everyday 1:30-5:30pm
- Google Classroom Code: pjv2h7s
- Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84381856248?pwd=Q0VSN240QjhDelplTE50N2NNejlUdz09
- Once students log on, they’ll be directed to the appropriate break out room
- Coordinator: Mr. Torres-Tamayo firstname.lastname@example.org; sign up with any teacher, counselor or administrator
Gateway To Success
The following are additional free academic resources outside of the jurisdiction of AUSD. They are provided purely for your convenience and we cannot be held responsible for your interactions with these organizations.
- Free tutoring for general Math (Integrated Math 1-3) and Science (Biology, Chemistry) subjects
- Mon.-Thurs. 6:30-8:30pm
- To register, go to www.abeupdates.com/tutoring
○ Complete the Google Registration Form
○ If you are new to Mt. SAC, also complete the HIGH SCHOOL Non Credit Application
○ You can make your own schedule. You do NOT need to attend every day.
○ You do not need to start on the first day of the semester.
- Tutoring is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You will use your homework and materials from your school.
Homework Hotline provided by Harvey Mudd College
- Free Math and Science Tutoring Telephone Hotline
- Sun.-Thurs. 4:00-7:00pm
- For a more effective call, please be prepared with the following:
○ Homework assignment
○ Paper, Pencil/Pen
- Free peer tutoring via Zoom for math and science subjects
- Submit online request for subject and time needed to be matched with a tutor
- Free non-credit courses for all grade levels
- Create an account for self-study and review
- Can share progress with parents or teachers
- For more information: www.khanacademy.org