The AHS Guidance Staff is here to help you Monday – Friday from 7:15 AM – 3:15 PM.
The Alhambra High School guidance team has incorporated the National Standards for School Counseling into the fabric of the school culture. Our guidance staff a is committed to implementing a comprehensive guidance program in educational counseling, career planning, and personal counseling.
- Appointments may be made through the Guidance Office staff at (626) 308-2320.
- Counselors are available to assist students before school, after school, and during lunch.
- We welcome your questions/comments/suggestions via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general questions, please call the Guidance Office at (626) 308-2320
Mr. Phuong Nguyen….Assistant Principal
Mrs. Becky Del Castillo…Guidance Office Manager
Ms. Josie Cantu, Ms. Consuelo Aréchiga, Ms. Elaine Ramos, Ms. Jennie Guerrero…Guidance Office Staff
- For attendance concerns, please call the Attendance Office at (626) 308-2304
Mrs. Josie Santos….Attendance Office Manager
- For transcripts and student records, please call the Records Office at (626) 308-2348
Mrs. Rose Anzardo….Registrar
- For career/college questions, please call the Career Center/ROP….(626) 308-2359
Mrs. Monica Marquez…Career Education Counselor
Ms. Janice Liu….ROP Counselor
Ms. Arlene Shinohara….Senior Clerk Typist
The Guidance Office is located atop the front stairs on Second Street, across the street from the Alhambra Public Library, and near the AHS Office of Instruction/Principal’s Office.