You will need to bring the following original documents to complete enrollment:
1. Proof of Residence: Three documents in total that show the parent or guardian’s name and home address (within 3 months).
a. One must be a Utility Bill (gas,electric, water, telephone, cable)
b. One must be a Driver’s License or ID card with current address
c. Any one of the following:
2. Verification of Student Birth date:
3. Parent/Guardian Identification:
4. Immunization Records
* Attention 7th and 8th grade Parents: TDAP Booster must be updated (last dose must be given on or after student’s seventh birthday) to complete enrollment.
5. School Transfer papers or last report card (needed for proper placement)
6. Individualized Education Program (IEP): required for students recieving special education services.
We reserve the right to ask for additional verification if necessary. Home visits may be conducted by school and/or district personnel to verify your child’s residence. Any changes in address or phone number must be reported immediately.