DRESS CODE POLICY
DRESS CODE INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. NO bare midsection.
2. NO sleeveless shirts with straps thinner than two inches.
3. NO type of undergarments showing.
4. NO low cut shirts/blouses, front and back.
5. NO extremely short or slitted skirts, dresses, or shorts which may be considered distracting. Shorts should be mid-thigh (end of shorts and finger tips should be aligned)
6. NO hats, hoods or beanies unless approved by Alhambra High School (except headwear worn for religious or health reasons.)
7. NO sagging, overly baggy pants, dragging pants, nor wide leg pants.
8. Pants must be worn at natural waist level, underwear is not to show.
9. Belt buckles with your initials only.
10. NO shirts or any other personal articles depicting violence, cruelty, discrimination, sex, alcohol, drugs or tobacco products.
11. NO articles that could be identified as gang related.
12. NO flip-flops, open toe sandals, or footwear which may cause injury
13. NO chains or spiked jewelry.
14. NO articles or clothing that may distract from the learning process.
CONSEQUENCES FOR DRESS CODE VIOLATIONS
- Violation One Warning/Change
- Violation Two Afterschool Detention
- Violation Three Saturday Work
- Violation Four In-house suspension
- Violation Five One day suspension
- Violation Six Two day suspension
- Violation Seven Three day suspension
- Violation Eight Four day suspension
- Violation Nine Five day suspension
- Twenty days total suspension initiates automatic expulsion from Alhambra High School.